- Algorithm and protocol on information security
- Privacy protection
- eHealth systems
- 2012 - now Ph.D. candidate, Computer science in University of Bonn, Germany
- 2007 Master degree, Information security, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- 2004 Bachelor degree, Electronic and Engineering, Tsinghua University, China
- Liangyu Xu, Armin B. Cremers, Wilken, Tobias: Pseudonymization for Secondary Use of Cloud Based Electronic Health Records. ASE BigData/SocialInformatics/PASSAT/BioMedCom 2014
- Liangyu Xu, Amin B. Cremers: Patients' Privacy Protection against Insurance Companies in Ehealth Systems. NordSec 2014: 247-260.
- Liangyu Xu, Armin B. Cremers: A decentralized pseudonym scheme for cloud-based eHealth systems. In: 7th International Conference on Health Informatics, SCITEPRESS, 2014, pp. 230-7.
- Ji Li, Liangyu Xu: Attacks on Round-Reduced BLAKE. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2009: 238 (2009)
- Ji Li, Liangyu Xu, Xu Guan: Collision attack on NaSHA-512. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2008: 519 (2008)
- Liangyu Xu, Ji Li: Semi-free start collision attack on Blender. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2008: 532 (2008)
- Liangyu Xu, Jiwu Jing: Authentication and implementation of MPEG-2 video based on its expansibility, Application Research of Computers;2008-03